7:00 AM little sunny Labels: Bathrooms
Fang Shun in the bathroom - The bathroom is one of those spaces that we often forget to apply the rules of fang shun. Actually, the idea does not sound so far-fetched. A bathroom decorated following the precepts of this Eastern discipline can create a relaxing, almost like having a home spa to relax and enjoy our privacy. It is easy to achieve this calm and serene atmosphere using these simple tips fang shun in the bathroom.
- The bathroom can be a place where leaks can accumulate energy and low energy, so creating a relaxing environment with the precepts of fang shun energy extended calm and serene home. The water is a natural relaxant and one of the purifying elements, so you can take advantage of combining it with the correct fang shun elements to create a space of relaxation you need.
- Fix any water leaks or defective pipe. This affects the flow of chi
- Search for mirrors that will provide a nice picture of you that is clear and well lit this will also bring the presence of the water element.
- Includes several sources of light, including candles.
- The essences and aromas are a very important option. Choose a number that can be used to energize (mint, cinnamon, citrus) and others to soothe (lavender, jasmine, roses, vanilla) as incense or aroma diffusers. A little essential oil smeared on the lights help spread the aroma.
- Keep the room warm and cozy, but well ventilated.
- You can install a sound system to listen to music while taking a bath.
- Place decorations that are pleasing to the eye.