They share a variety of styles that fit and these are some of the tricks to maximize space we want to leave you now and Deco Style.
- Divide the space on at least two levels, will take advantage of much more. For example, shirts and jackets will be better top, pants and skirts below.
- Keep in mind that it is better to have more shelves stacked clothes too much, because it is wrinkled, deformed and gives a look of clutter.
- Modules with removable trays are super practical because they offer plenty of storage capacity in minimum space. To save a little, you can put shirts and sweaters on shelves instead of drawers also are very decorative neatly arranged.
- Take into account the actions of the clothes you are going to hang: for coats and suits, need between 1.20 and 1.50 m high. To tie about 80 cm, luggage and bags at least 40 cm.
- The shoe will be better in the bottom of the closet, clothing separate and possibly independent to avoid odor problems.
- If you've always wanted a dressing but space does not allow you to have it in a separate room, do a trick: a closet corner it became independent and create an intimate space:
- If your closet or dressing room is small, it is better to install bars. Have closet or cabinet, you should try that inside it is light (preferably white), even if your wardrobe is a classic and you have little space. One way or another, the closet or the closet are now decorative elements of the first order but must think in every corner, in your objects and how it will be sorted. A closet in order is a gift of time, do not forget.